We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing mail and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards. This individual must be outgoing, friendly, hardworking, dependable and love dogs.
If interested please send an email with your resume to email@example.com.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying
- Work hours: 9am-3pm Mondays-Friday
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree
Wage: From $12.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our receptionist and entire staff safe we have limited access to the office, by appointment only. We have masks, gloves and hand sanitizer available.