Healthcare Worker Documents
Free Emergency Legal Documents For Healthcare Workers
You put your life on the line for our community every day as you take care of so many during this pandemic. We appreciate your courageous efforts and sacrifices during these difficult times.
To help protect you and your family, we are providing our Emergency Legal Documents FREE of charge to all health care workers. This package includes:
- Advance Health Care Directive – Name an agent or person you trust to make medical decisions for you if you are unable to.
- HIPAA Release Form – Authorizes those you designate to access your protected health information.
- Power of Attorney for Property – Allows your agent to pay your bills and make other time-sensitive financial decisions if you are unable to.
With these documents, we will provide you both video and written instructions on how to fill them out and get them signed, witnessed and notarized. You will also have the option to schedule a quick 5 minute phone call with us to answer any questions about the forms.
(Member, if you will make remote notarization available to these people for signing , describe that here)
Alternatively, if you would like to talk to an attorney about setting up an estate plan, including either a Will or Living Trust, we are happy to offer you:
- Flexible video consultations
- Documents prepared within 10 working days
- Sign documents in the safety of your home (only if applicable)
Just check the box in the submission form, asking us to contact you and we’ll call you within 1 business day.